Metal Building Applications
SPF METAL BUILDINGS BENEFITS
Spray foam insulation are proven to work well in a variety of climates and scenarios. Licensed property specialists can apply the solutions onto ceilings, floors and walls, and the materials quickly seal a building's envelope.
Our spray foam insulation products can be applied onto any surface and will expand to fill cracks and holes. If these gaps remain unsealed, they could cause air leakage that may result in higher heating and cooling costs for property owners. However, a single application effectively seals a property's envelope by delivering outstanding insulating and air-sealing results.
Depending on the size of a property, a typical spray foam application can be completed in just a few days. In fact, building owners may notice the spray foam's impact for a lifetime, as the maintenance-free insulation is guaranteed to perform.
Many are unaware of it but polyurethane foam is commercially used in traditional refrigerators. Thus, naturally, the same material is applicable to industrial refrigeration needs. Spray foam traps vapor movement and moisture making it a very resistant thermal component.
Therefore, preventing cases of ice build and higher energy efficiency. Demonstrated laboratory tests have proven that vapor trapping is a key factor in real-time insulation field performance. So much so, that NASA utilizes it to insulate and protect their shuttle’s fuel tanks.
Benefits of Spray Foam Agricultural Insulation
Everyday agricultural business and farmers are facing rising expenses due to energy costs.
Heating or cooling barns, metal cold storage, and so forth are becoming a larger operating expenses.
A great way to curb these issues is with spray foam insulation.
Agricultural Spray Foam Insulation Benefits
- Best Rated R Value – The per-square-inch R value of spray foam excels when compared to other insulation products.
- Cost Affordable – With the combined cost reduction from reduced energy costs and increased yields in poultry, livestock, and cold storage. Most agricultural businesses see a return on investment (ROI).
- Energy Efficiency – Once the environment’s temperature is stabilized the temperature will be easily controllable for your farrowing house, equine barns, etc
- Moisture Control – Elimination of mold, mildew, and bacteria of sorts..
- Retrofit Application – Unlike some other insulation products. With the flexibility of spray foam we can apply it to existing structures without the necessity of renovation.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE!
Lapolla has over 30 years of expertise helping home and building owners cut their energy bills.
Contact us today for a free insulation quote.