FOAM-LOK 750 Open-Cell Spray Foam Insulation
GREATER R-VALUE THAN STANDARD OPEN CELL, MORE CONTROLLABLE RISE.
FOAM-LOK 750 is a high performance open-cell spray foam insulation technology that is designed to achieve R-20 in wall and roof decks.
AN UPGRADE OVER CONVENTIONAL INSULATION
FOAM-LOK 750 is a high performance open-cell spray foam insulation technology that is designed to achieve R-20 in wall and roof decks. This increased R-Value reduces the need for trimming, saving labor time and letting installers complete jobs more quickly and efficiently. FOAM-LOK 750 allows installers to have more productive job site with improved spraying techniques and cohesions and to meet or exceed regional and national building code requirements. Achieve a more controllable rise and greater cohesion between lifts while eliminating air pocketing.
YOUR OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOR...
- Superior R-Value
- Improving energy efficiency
- More controlled spray
- Proven durability
- Maintaining consistent temperatures
- Excellent adhesion and cohesion
- Wide temperature range, suitable for application in any climate
- No additional ignition barrier required
- New construction and retrofit applications
- Core Density: 0.7 lb/ft3
- R-Value: R- 4 per 1”
- Can be sprayed in a wide temperature range for applications, making it suitable for any
- Achieve regional building codes requiring a high R-Value