Lapolla Insulation for Architects & Designers
The most effective insulation solution available.
Spray Foam’s superb ability to seal the envelope ensures the highest performance in energy efficiency, energy cost savings, indoor comfort and air quality – making it the premier insulation choice of architects and builders today.
Energy Efficiency – Up to 45% reduction
in heating and cooling consumption!
• Detail drawings
• Code compliance documentation
• AIA-Registered CEU opportunities
WHY SPRAY POLYURETHANE
Spray foam is a lightweight, durable, and versatile insulation solution boasting the industry’s strongest performance in energy efficiency and energy cost savings. This insulation is the optimal solution for residential and commercial structures of all architectural styles.
• Adheres-in-place effectively to most construction substrates
• Professionally installed
• Best insulation for all climate zones
• Contributes to the wellness of inhabitants
• Lasts the life of the structure
Spray Polyurethane Foam: HOW IT WORKS
Spray foam insulation is like no other insulation option: it acts as a comprehensive air, moisture, and thermal barrier — eliminating your need to specify multiple products for these important envelope functions.
Spray foam effectively seals
the building envelope, filling
in any cracks and crevices —
the common source of air and
moisture infiltration as well as
THE STAND-OUT SPRAY FOAM SOLUTION
First in the world, Lapolla’s FOAM-LOK 2000-4G is the “next generation” low GWP/ODP spray foam system that reduces greenhouse gas emissions. FOAM-LOK 4G provides the highest available performance across a number of key industry measurements including: energy efficiency, R-value, product yield, sustainability, air barrier, moisture barrier, dimensional stability, and post-consumer recycled content.
SUSTAINABILITY – IN FOCUS:
- Energy cost savings up to 45% throughout the life of the structure
- Carbon footprint reduction
- Does not deplete the ozone layer
- Over 3,000 plastic water bottles recycled into approximately 5,000 board feet of insulation
- Significantly increases racking strength
- The only insulation recommended by FEMA in hurricane and flood prone zones
- Fully adheres to substrate
- Lasts for the life of the structure
- Eliminates air infiltration
- Exceeds all current building codes
- Contributes to LEED points
Your Optimal Solution...
- Energy cost savings – up to 45%
- Downsizing your mechanical equipment
- Enhanced wellness for building inhabitants
- Zero net energy
- Passive house design
- Resilient construction
- Thermal, moisture, and mold resistance
- Enhanced air quality
- Consistent comfort throughout the structure
- Eliminating hot and cold spots
- Sound reduction
Lapolla’s FOAM-LOK® 2800-4G
solution is now available for exterior
commercial roofing applications.
At Lapolla, we recognize that design professionals face a complex process when designing a building. The process is a jungle of restrictive covenant, building codes, zoning ordinances, design options, and contractor choices.
In addition to offering design solutions, Lapolla has developed a network of dedicated spray applicators that have years of experience applying spray foam and specialty coating systems to:
- Residential Projects
- Commercial Buildings
- Food Processing Plants
- Agricultural Buildings
- Wine and Dairy Tanks
- Cold Storage Facilities
- Pipe Lines
- Industrial Buildings
Product Specs & Drawings
Lapolla distributes an architectural binder available in print and electronic format. The binder includes product specifications, detailed drawings and illustrations, technical datasheets and a number of informational brochures.
Lapolla Architectural Spray Foam Line
The most effective insulation solution available today!