Lapolla Insulation for Residential Builders
As a builder, you are faced with increased challenges every day. Construction timelines. Attracting buyers. Stringent building codes. Competition. While your choice in insulation won’t solve everything, FOAM-LOK® spray foam by Lapolla can help alleviate some challenges.
Lapolla’s FOAM-LOK® Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation system is the most effective insulation system available. With exceptional energy efficiency performance, the product exceeds today’s building code requirements. One product offering multiple solutions, it helps you reduce labor costs and stay on schedule.
By offering up to 45% energy savings to homeowners for the life of the home, you’ll also have a significant selling point to attract buyers.
WHY SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM INSULATION?
Lapolla spray foam is a lightweight, durable, and versatile insulation solution boasting the industry’s strongest performance in energy efficiency and energy cost savings. This insulation is the optimal solution for residential and commercial structures of all architectural styles.
- Fully adhered to most construction substrates
- Professionally installed
- Best insulation for all climate zones
- Contributes to the wellness of inhabitants
- Lasts the life of the structure
THE PREMIER CHOICE
Spray foam’s superior ability to seal the envelope ensures the highest performance in energy efficiency, energy cost savings, indoor comfort and air quality – making it the premier insulation choice of builders today.
YOUR OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOR...
- Meeting increasingly stringent energy codes
- Providing up to 45% energy bill savings, to your
homeowner, for the life of the home
- Net zero energy & passive house design
- Eliminating need for multiple products to achieve air,
thermal and moisture barriers
- Enhanced indoor comfort
- Improved wellness of homeowner
- Enhanced air quality
- Prevents asthma triggers
- Resilient construction
- Minimizing unwanted exterior noise
- Reducing warranty claims and callbacks
FOAM-LOK 2000-4G is the first spray polyurethane foam insulation worldwide to eliminate ozone depletion and reduce global warming impact.
With FOAM-LOK, you’ll never have to worry about meeting today’s increasingly stringent building codes. FOAM-LOK offers exceptional energy efficiency benefits and its sustainability statistics include:
- Reduced fossil fuel consumption, up to 45% energy consumption reduction for heating and cooling
- Over 3,000 plastic water bottles recycled into approximately 5000 board feet of insulation
- Reduced Global Warming Impact
- No Ozone Depletion