Thermo-Sil is a silicone, elastomeric high-solids roof coating designed to provide a protective wear surface, reflectivity, and renewability. Silicone is a moisture cured roof coating designed to provide long-lasting performance in the most rigorous climates.
Thermo-Sil resists standing water, chemical exposure, and has outstanding low temperature flexibility characteristics. Thermo-Sil is available in a low solids, high solids, and low VOC formula.
WHY THERMO-SIL COATING SYSTEM?
THERMO-SIL is an economical and effective roof coating system for application over new and existing roof substrates, smooth surface BUR, granulated cap sheet, well-adhered acrylic coating, concrete, metal, sprayed-inplace polyurethane foam, and various single-ply membrane roofing. In re-roofing applications, THERMO-SIL applied over spray foam eliminates costly “tear-off,” land-fill fees, interior exposure and down time.
THERMO-SIL technology, with years of proven reliability, will provide you the
• Withstands extreme weather conditions, damp heat and UV rays
• Has great adhesion and creates a continuous membrane
• Create a monolithic, flat, smooth surface that has resistance to mold, mildew and staining
• A sustainable, easily renewed roofing solution
• Can be used on flat or sloped roofs
• Environmentally friendly
• High solids content provides 14.7 dry mils per gallon
• 2.0 gallon per 100 square foot application limit provides 29.4 mils per coat, requiring fewer coats and reducing labor costs
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE!
Lapolla has over 30 years of expertise helping commercial owners.
Contact us today for your free Energy Saving Cool Roof estimate!