Open-Cell Spray Foam Insulation
Introducing the New FL 450 – Consistent Results have Never Been So Easy
FOAM-LOK 450 is an open-cell spray foam insulation technology that is installed in attics, crawl spaces, and interior spaces with no ignition barrier required. It’s high yield, low density, low VOC properties make it a contractor’s first choice.
Additional benefits of FOAM-LOK 450 include noise attenuation and significant reduction in unmanaged moisture. Additionally, the product’s ability to tightly seal the envelope reduces temperature fluctuations and the presence of hot and cold pockets inside, greatly enhancing indoor comfort and providing energy savings.
AN UPGRADE OVER CONVENTIONAL INSULATION
FOAM-LOK 450 is well suited for new construction and retrofit applications in both residential and commercial buildings. FOAM-LOK 450 provides added value over traditional insulation, acting as an air, moisture, and thermal barrier, and the product’s excellent adhesion ensures that the insulation remains in place.
YOUR OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOR...
• Improving energy efficiency
• Reduce the risk of condensation
• Proven durability
• Maintaining consistent temperatures
• Minimizing unwanted exterior noise
• Excellent adhesion and cohesion
• 2 hour re-entry and 8 hour re-occupancy
• No additional ignition barrier required
• New construction and retrofit applications